Monday, April 26, 2010

My Own Personal Comedian

Attached is a picture of my husband and me pre-kids. We look very well rested and put together, right?!
I love my husband and he is a GREAT father. Sometimes I do question methods of parenting though as he often does for me too. For example, when he was trying to entertain our children today at the doctors office he thought it would be funny to see if he could get Will to "chase" him. I feel that this is how you become those annoying parents in a waiting room. Even though they don't run right now, soon they will, and do we really want two kids running through a room full of sick, snotty kids being the worst in the crowd?! Not mine.
Yesterday was a trying day for us. Our kids are pretty crabby.....and then on top of that we had a crabby night. Ugh. Its one thing to not get sleep with a newborn, but when you get used to having sleep again and then it is taken away it is not a good thing. I was hoping for some great diagnosis that the doctor could solve right up. No takers. Apparently they are just crabby from head colds and having difficulty breathing. Back to baby boot camp tonight!
My hubby (picture above) is really witty. More than me. He has pretty good comedic timing, is relativity humorous and sometimes I get a little bitter. For example, I have wanted to have a blog for about a year now, and since I had a lot going on I made the suggestion that maybe he should do it since he was an overall more entertaining person. While pregnant, he sent out pregnancy updates to friends and family and did an awesome job. Would this really be much different?! To make a long story short I finally decided to bite the bullet and do it myself. What does he send to me less than 10 minutes later? http://jaillettetruestory.blogspot.com/ It's not that I was unhappy that he created a blog, it's that it is better than mine(concept wise)! I love THS's and this is exactly what I had been asking for for a year! I have had a weekend to get over it so I am wishing him well in what ever he likes to post.
Love you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment