Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh Boy, here we go!

I am not sure if you can search the history of a blog. If so you would see that my blog was started in February 2009. Most of those reading this would guess what also happened in that same month. I was blessed with the birth of my two twin sons.

I like to think in my own imaginary world that nothing can stop me, but after February 12, 2009. I have A LOT less free time. Hence no blog entries until today. I sometimes imagine what I did with all my free time. Things I know I used to do for example:
1. Run into a store to look not to buy
2. Talk to those I see that I know
3. Buy as much that would fit into my buggy

This is now how that 1-3 senario goes
1. I only go to a store to buy items I know of in advance. We dont run into a store. We park. Get out the stroller. Put the kids in said stroller. Make sure we have diapers, snacks, and anything else that might be needed during our 20 minute trip.
2. Talk to everyone we see because with twins almost everyone wants to talk to you. "Twins!", "Double Trouble!", "You've got your hands full!", "They look just alike!" Those are the top comments we get.
3. I dont get a buggy anymore because the only store that I know of that has double seats standard for all buggys is Sams. Therefore I live in constant fear that some store manager is going to accuse me of shoplifiting because everything I buy has to fit under the kids seats.

I love my chidren, but I realize I have become one of those people that talks alot about them so much I try to be concious of it when taking to my friends that dont have kids yet. Childless people rarely care about what the boys "new thing" is. So why not blog about it? I have such a lack of free time I figured why not add something else to this mix! I am bad about updating family and friends so maybe this will make my life easier in the long run. Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Although this may be too complicted for me. I've tried to post a comment twice and it keeps disappering?? I started a blog for my kids years ago and haven't seen it since. More power to you and I look forward to keeping up with you guys in all of my free time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun blog!
    The boys are getting big enough they can ride in the shopping cart/car at Publix. It has 2 side by side seats with steering wheels. They'll love it...if you dare take them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me a good laugh...no small task today, pregnant-past-my-due-date Day One! Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete