Tuesday, May 4, 2010

......papa, papa, paparazzi.

Can you tell we have a new camera in the house? It's got the infamous Lady Gaga song running through my head. Don't worry, I am not breaking out the leotards just yet......

Sunday along with about 100 other things we fit into this weekend, we went on our first trek of "Babypalooza 2010" to visit sweet baby Maria. She is very precious and sure to be one of the ladies Will and Spence will fight over very soon.

While I was visiting with Maria's mom, the hubs and the kiddo's went on their own adventure. When they came to pick me up I was so happy that they surprised me with an early mothers day gift! Whoo hoo for no more pictures of back of kids heads by the time the flash goes off.

Anyway, as I said in my earlier post our early morning route is always changing, so yesterday hub's thought it would be good to throw in a photo shoot as well. Spence (pictured here) obviously is my morning child, and is hamming it up. Will wasn't up to having any of it, and requested the after lunch shoot. I think he may still be in negotiations with his agent. I'll try to post pictures of him soon!






































No comments:

Post a Comment