Monday, June 21, 2010

Better Late than Never

May was a really busy month for us. Just because I didnt blog does not mean we didn't have a lot going on. We took numerous trips, and have experienced numerous firsts. One occasion I have been meaning to post was "babies first haircut."


Thanks (or unthanks) to some friends of ours who made such fun of our children's "comb overs" I succuomed to peer pressure and we went in for the first cuts. Boy, could you could see us coming. We had video camera and regular camera in hand.... and since we have twins we had another child in hand too. The pictures dont really do it justice.


Spence was cool as a cucumber. Truth be told I think he was bribed by the animal crackers.


























As soon as Will sat down for his trim the water works began. Even though Will is smaller and generally enjoys food more the crackers didn't help. We resored to "old faithful", our passy. I am sure some day down the road I am going to be blogging about the passy departure. I am already dreadding that one.
We haven't watched the video yet. I am sure it will come in handy for those rehearsal dinners down the road or first date's.

I still am a little remoreseful that their baby curls are gone, even though I told the girl not to cut them. She just wanted to "trim them". They haven't been the same curl since.

No comments:

Post a Comment